Terms & Conditions
Before you use this website, we request you to read the terms and conditions mentioned below.
https://www.symboinsurance.com is an online portal owned by Symbo India Insurance Broking Limited (Formerly known as TransAsia Composite Insurance Broking Limited) that is an insurance broker licensed and regulated by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI). It is functional since 1994.
The copyrights of the content on this website lie with Symbo India Insurance Broking Limited. Use of this site is considered as your agreement to the terms and conditions mentioned below.
Some of the information on our website is displayed in coordination with the insurance companies and may be slightly inaccurate. We exhibit no control over such information. We do not warranty or guarantee the time, accuracy or completeness of the information or the results on our website.
www.symboinsurance.com is a website, which provides a user with the choice to buy a direct and reinsurance insurance policy from different insurance companies.Through online and distance marketing means, this site offers you a choice of general insurance products like:
- Health Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Term Insurance
It is an insurance broking company licensed by Insurance Regulatory and Development authority of India (IRDAI) functional since 1994. Composite Broker License No. 151
- You may be required to provide us details like contact number, email id, identification details and such personal information about you to use our resources and registration. You agree to provide accurate and up to date information for this purpose.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy of the login details of your account.
- All the rights related to this website are reserved by Symbo India and its licensors. You agree to follow the proprietary right of Symbo India and inform us in case you know of any unauthorised use or access to information, which breaks this right.
- You can use the content and information on this website for personal and non-commercial use.
- Unless you are authorised, you are not allowed to hyperlink this website. If you want to hyperlink to this site or its part, you must seek authorisation using the contact information provided on the website.
- You should not send, use or copy the content of this website or its reference for illegal, defamatory, obscene or abusive content.
- You should not send promotional content or advertisements, which are not aligned with the operational objectives of this website and may interfere with the experience of a user of this site.
Limitation of Warranty
- Some information on our website is displayed in coordination with the insurance companies and may be slightly inaccurate. While Symbo India has put in reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website, we exhibit no control over such information. We do not warranty or guarantee the time, accuracy or completeness of the information or the results on our website.
- Please note that we at Symbo Insurance are only assisting in collecting the premium on behalf of the insurer from whom you have chosen to buy the policy. Other rights related to the premium or the acceptance and final issuance of the insurance policy depends on the insurer you have bought from, over which we have no control. However, Symbo Insurance will ensure that the premium amount is refunded to you by the insurance company if case your policy is declined.
- You are solely responsible for the final choice of the product you choose. However, for any advice related to any product or to arrive at a choice you may ask for help from Symbo Insurance.
- Apart from what is permitted under the law, and explicitly mentioned by us, we are not liable for any content, information displayed on or recommendations on our site.
Unless explicitly stated, we do not guarantee the delivery, terms and conditions, warranties of the products purchased on our website. Symbo Insurance is not responsible for the delay in you getting the policy you have bought.
We may terminate or suspend your access to this website without any notice in case of suspect or know of breaking of this agreement. Termination will also result in the immediate removal of your access to our resources.
Laws Governing the Website
This website is owned by Symbo India, located in Maharashtra, India. This site may be accessed from the different areas of the world. However, the laws governing this site are restricted to the legislation of Maharashtra. By using this website, you agree to the statutes of Maharashtra without conflict of laws governing other countries. This rule will apply to all matters related to the use of this website and also the sale of the product or services through this site.
By visiting our website and using the information, tools and other services, you understand, agree and accept the terms and conditions in this policy. This agreement is in effect as of February, 2017.
Symbo Insurance reserves the right to change this Agreement anytime without notice. It is your responsibility to review this Agreement periodically to know about any modifications.
Your continued use of our site after any changes will be considered as your acknowledgement and agreement to the revised terms and conditions.
If you have any concerns related to the terms and conditions mentioned in this section, please contact us at the following address:
Symbo India Insurance Broking Ltd. (Formerly known as Symbo India Insurance Broking Limited) D- 310, Kanakia Zillion, LBS Marg, BKC Annexe, Mumbai - 400070
Symbo India Insurance Broking Private Limited.
(Formerly known as Symbo India Insurance Broking Limited)
A composite insurance broker since 1994.
Registered Address: D-310, Kanakia Zillion, LBS Marg, CST Junction Road, Kurla West, Mumbai - 400070.
CIN : U65990MH1994PTC082324
IRDA Broker Registration No. 151
Valid from 22/04/2018 to 21/04/2021
Principal officer: Anik Jain (Contact: +91 22 62432400)