Do you know of only one way to buy or renew two-wheeler insurance? Step out and check these simple ways before you get to the next renewal.
After the introduction of the online process, buying and renewing insurance policies has been a smart, quick and hassle-free process. There are many ways that you can opt for to get an updated policy. Some simple and reliable sources are listed below with the process for each listed below them.
Online Portals for Renewal
Your insurance company’s website is one of the best, simplest places to go to if you want to renew your policy. With every major insurance company online, they not only have simple, hassle-free policies in place, they also provide complete assistance if required. The step-by-step account looks something like this:
- Go to the company’s website and pick your two-wheeler policy.
- Click on the renewal option and carefully fill in all the existing policy details. Make sure your policy details are at hand.
- Keeping your e-money or plastic money at hand is also advisable.
- Please review all the information on the confirmation screen carefully before giving it the go-ahead.
- A PDF file, an online copy of your policy will then, be generated. This contains a digital signature; hence, it does not require any other attestation.
- Save your documents securely and keep a printout copy while riding.
The Mobile App
With everything slowly shifting to mobile apps, you have insurance companies to getting all user-friendly. This makes life a lot easier since it is always just a touch of a button or a tap away. Here’s how it’s done:
- Download the company-provided app.
- Fill in all your details needed to be furnished with your current policy details; this includes, policy name, number, insurers name, etc.
- Check all your details carefully before approving it for the next step.
- Next, you need to agree to the terms and conditions. Please ensure you go through the terms and conditions before finalising it.
- You need to then process the premium payment amount.
- After you receive the confirmation of the payment, you will receive your insurance policy via e-mail or post as needed.
Branch Renewal of Insurance Policies
Not everyone can be as tech savvy as today’s generation. Parents, grandparents do not prefer to trust the online portal for payments and renewals. In such cases, you can go to any one of the insurance company’s branches for assistance and timely renewal of your vehicle’s insurance. When you do, keep in mind the following steps:
- All the previous policy details must be taken with you. This will be required as a reference for the renewals.
- Fill in an application form and pay your premium amount by cash or demand draft. Authoritative signature will be needed.
- The policy will be handed over immediately in most cases if the payment has been cleared.
Policy renewals for two wheelers are now an easy process and completely hassle-free. They save your time and effort. Go to your insurance provider’s company website and learn in depth about your particular insurance policy renewals.