Bajaj Allianz’s workmen compensation (WC) policy protects your business against statutory liabilities and provides the insured with a coverage in case of the death, occupational disease or any other injury by accident occurred during the course of the employment.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance’s WC policy
|Death||Any non-fatal injury caused by any accident directly attributed to:|
|Permanent total disablement/permanent partial disablement/temporary total disablement||Any injury which does not result in fatality or partial disablement for a period exceeding 3 days.|
|Legal costs and expenses incurred with the company’s consent||War group and the nuclear group of perils|
Factors involved in the premium calculation
- The Industry and nature of work of the company.
- The total number of the workmen to be covered under the policy.
- The total amount of the wages other incentives paid to the workmen
Steps to Place a Claim
- Notify Bajaj Allianz immediately about the occurrence of the event or as soon the insured comes to know about the occupational disease in the employee.
- Mention details like the date, time, place and the outcome of the event along with the name of the employee and a witness of the event.
- Answer all the queries of the investigator that is hired.
- Submit and fill all the required documents
- The claim process starts once the documents are verified and usually finishes within 3 months.
Required Claim Documents
In case of death
- Death certificate
- Final Investigation Report (F.I.R)
- Post-mortem report copy
- Form A of Workmen Compensation Act
In case of disablement
- Medical certificate with the details of the disablement
- Medical bills
Any employee-benefit program is incomplete without the workmen compensation policy. Bajaj Allianz is a perfect solution to the business problems and one of the benefits is that this plan can be customized according to the needs of the insured.
Symbo’s Workmen’s Compensation Insurance Platform one-stop solution to all your needs! Check it out!